Friday, October 3, 2008

My Xbox.com Forum Flodlight (7/17/08)

Finally, AgonisingNewt! There are no age restrictions here!

What is your Gamertag?

This is a hard one.....My GamerTag is AgonisingNewt


How old are you?
11 Years Old

Where do you live?
Moreno Valley, CA

What is your occupation?
To young to have one

What do you like to do in your free time?
Play video games. Other than that I've been playing baseball for six years. And I like basketball and I like to read.

Who does your family consist of? (Brothers/sisters? Husband/wife? Pets?)
Well My Dad (Willy), My Mom (Lilly), My Sister (Bianca) and my dog (Bimo). To Nomadik Kitty: I used to have a cat but it died

Who influences you the most? Who are your heroes?
My family and friends influence me a lot. My Dad and his friends and family teach me new stuff about baseball etc. My sister teaches me never to give up. And my mom teaches me to follow my dreams. My hero besides my family and friends has to be Alex Rodriguez (Yankees Third Baseman) because he's Puerto Rican like me and is a out standing player.

What are your favorite movies and books?
Harry Potter is my favorite book. I read every single one, and also the the book JFK Reckless youth. My favorite movie has to be I am Legend with Will Smith.

What systems have you owned?
Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Nintendo DS, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced, Game Boy SP, Play Station 1, Play Station 2, Play Station 3, Xbox 360, NES, SNES, PSP.

What is your favorite Game on the Xbox 360?
Halo 3,Unreal Tournament 3, and Lost Odyssey I just love them all

What is your favorite game of all time?
That's a tough choice But I'm going to go with Pac-Man and Mrs Pac-Man, they go above all New Gen games for me

What is your favorite Xbox.com Forum?
Xbox General Discussion, OXM, and UT3 Forums.


What is the story behind your gamertag?
Mine is really boring, I wanted Spartan 117 and of course it was taken so the server gave me suggestions and AgonisingNewt was one of them. It was actually a tough choice because it was between Dr Coke of AgonisingNewt

How long have you been a part of the Xbox Community?
I never had the origanal Xbox but I got the Xbox 360 at launch and joined Xbox.com about 4-6 months ago

What is your gaming setup like?
In my room there's a 22 inch HDTV RCA. And down stairs we have a 72 inch Wide Screen Panasonic HDTV.

What is the best part of the Xbox Forums?
The Community and meeting new people is great! You guys are awesome.

What is the funniest quote you have seen on the forums?
There's been a lot but it has to be this one talking about TriXie
DirtyDiva wrote:
Oh yeah I would Do Her o.O (TriXie)

What TV/Movie character is most like you?
I don't know. Randy from Home Improvement except I'm much taller and look nothing like him!

Who would you like to be stranded on an island with?
My Girl Friend! Besides her Jessica Simpson

If on that island you could have one game, what would it be?
Halo 3 or Parcheesey


If you could be any video game character, who would you be?
Master Chief or Pac Man!


What is the best thing about Xbox overall?
Xbox Live


What would you like to be doing in ten years?
I would like to be in College


Who is your favorite developer/producer?
Bungie and Ubisoft. I love all their games


What would you like to see out of the gaming industry in the next 10 years ?
Less Crap over this "Console War" and more about enjoying your video games! And also 3D Gaming.

What tips would you offer those new to the forums?
Tip 1. Don't listen to Pogre

Tip 2. Do Not say RROD in front of The First Strike always say 3 Red Lights

Tip 3. Say You love cats/kittys in front of NomadikKitty

Tip 4. Be Grecia92 friend and

Tip 5. If you have any questions just ask and post nicely and don't spam or flame


Any closing comments?
Bye!

Thanks Newt!

For more Xbox.com Forum Flood Lights:
Previous Floodlights:
Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (9/25/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (9/18/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (9/11/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (9/4/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (8/28/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (8/21/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (8/14/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (8/7/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (7/31/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (7/24/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (7/17/08)

Xbox.com Forum Floodlight (7/10/08)

~Newt
~Created By Deadly Cylone~

No comments: